Academic Facilities
Public Spaces
Student Resources
Houston Campus
Virtual Tour

Tulane University's A. B. Freeman School of Business, originally the College of Commerce and Business Administration, was established in 1914. Two years later, it became a founding member of AACSB, the nation's leading accrediting body for collegiate schools of business. The school was originally located in Gibson Hall but moved to its own dedicated building, Norman Mayer Memorial Hall, in 1942.

In 1984, the school was named in honor of New Orleans businessman and philanthropist A. B. Freeman, former chairman of the Louisiana Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Two years later, the Freeman School moved into Goldring/ Woldenberg Hall, an 83,000 square foot building located in the heart of Tulane's uptown campus.

In November 2003, the Freeman School celebrated the completion of a new building, Goldring/ Woldenberg Hall II. Built at a cost of $25 million and featuring state-of-the-art classrooms and an electronic trading room, the building serves as the home of Freeman School graduate and professional programs.