Upon graduation, alumni become members of two strong and active alumni organizations--the Tulane Association of Business Alumni (TABA) and the Tulane Alumni Association (TAA). Alumni may become as active as they wish and their efforts are appreciated by students and alumni alike. Please use the following links to access information on each organization.
- Learn more about your alumni association, ways in which you can assist the Freeman School through TABA, and the activities planned for alumni. Alumni who contribute to the Freeman School's annual fund are considered supporting alumni. Click here to contribute!
As alumni, you receive:
- access to the Career Management Center for appointments, resume critiquing, self assessment, cover-letter reviews, and career explorations. Visit the Career Management Center's alumni website at www.freeman.tulane.edu/cmc/ for information on accessing job listings and more career-focused information.
- access to the Freeman School of Business LinkedIn group for professional networking with other alumni. Groups also exist for Burkenroad Reports, the Darwin Fenner Fund program, and the Tulane Entrepreneurs Association. In addition, regional subgroups within the main group have been established to assist in areas with concentrations of alumni.
- the alumni e-newsletter, through which you receive school and university news and event reminders.
- a lifetime e-mail address at the university. Please visit http://tulane.edu/alumni to learn more and to sign up.
- Freeman magazine to keep up-to-date on all the happenings at the school and with alumni.
- Tulane magazine to keep up-to-date on all the happenings at the university.
- invitations to school-sponsored events, including Freeman Days' events (previously held in New York, Houston, D.C., Chicago and New Orleans) and the annual Tulane Business Forum, the largest half-day business conference in the Greater New Orleans area, featuring nationally and internationally renowned business leaders.
TABA provides direct financial support to the Freeman School for ongoing Freeman projects such as the Tulane Business Model Competition, TABA Community Service Program, networking receptions including Freeman Days, and other events. TABA's decision to change from a dues structure was made to help direct alumni contributions to the Freeman Annual Fund. Percentage of alumni who contribute to the annual fund is increasingly a factor in national ranking surveys; by directing gifts to the annual fund, TABA is supporting the Freeman School's strategic goals. As an added benefit, donations to the annual fund are tax deductible, and alumni can now appreciate the benefits of being a supporting alumnus/a while enjoying a tax advantage. For more information about the Freeman Annual Fund, e-mail Meriel Hughes.