Burkenroad Reports is a credit course, meeting for class on a weekly basis.
- 200 MBAs and undergraduate business students are divided into teams
- Students receive extensive training in the field of equity analysis
- Each team is assigned coverage of one public company
- students meet with top management, visit company sites, develop financial models, and publish extensive investment research reports on the companies they follow
- Student participate in a full day analyst workshop when alumni return from Wall Street to lecture current students on "real life" applications and suggestions for securing positions in finance.
In addition to conversations with management, analysts often utilize various publicly available sources of information in creating these reports, including:
Last Updated 1/8/14
- financial documents
- trade associations
- customers and suppliers