The Career Management Center is dedicated to maximizing career opportunities for both Freeman students and alumni.
- Providing career education programs and counseling that respond to the current market and help students develop and manage their careers.
- Serving as a liaison to the business community by developing employment and internship opportunities that align with students' objectives and that foster long term relationships among students, alumni, faculty and recruiting organizations.
The services offered by the Center include:
- Individual career coaching
- Developing effective resumes and cover letters
- Mock interviews
- Help with exploring and navigate the job market
- Referrals for internships and full-time employment
- Presentations and networking opportunities
- Assistance with salary negotiations and offer acceptances
- Providing workshops and presentations
Last Updated 5/29/15