- To order regalia, announcements and other graduation-related items
- Tuesday, March 3, and Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Room 212, Lavin-Bernick Center
- Wave Goodbye Party - Academic Quadrangle - 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Tickets are REQUIRED; each graduate is allocated seven tickets--one for the graduate and six for guests. Information on when and how to obtain tickets will be emailed by the university in April to graduating students.
Saturday, May 16, 2015
- University Commencement Ceremony - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Tickets are NOT required. .
- 7:30 a.m. - Doors open; students report to assigned rooms for robing and line-up.
- 9 a.m. - Ceremony begins
- ~11 a.m. - Ceremony ends
- Freeman School Graduate Diploma Ceremony - Mercedes-Benz Superdome - Tickets are not required.
- For all business degree candidates
- 2 p.m. - Students report with regalia to the assigned area at ground level, behind the stage for line-up and instructions.
- 2:50 p.m. - Guests should be seated; the procession begins shortly.
- 3 p.m. - Procession and Ceremony begins (This time may be adjusted if the previous ceremony runs long.)
- ~5:30 p.m. - Ceremony ends; students will pick up their diplomas in the St. Charles (graduate) and Bienville (undergraduate) Club Lounges.
Plans are subject to change; please check back frequently for any additions or changes to the schedule.