- Tuesday, March 3, and Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Qatar Ballroom, Lavin-Bernick Center
- To order regalia, announcements and other graduation-related items
Friday, May 15, 2015
- Wave Goodbye Party- Academic Quadrangle
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Tickets are REQUIRED; each graduate is allocated seven tickets--one for the graduate and six for guests. Information on when and how to obtain tickets will sent by university email in April 2015 to graduating students.
Saturday, May 16, 2015
- University Commencement Ceremony - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Tickets are NOT required
- 7:30 a.m. - Doors open; students report to assigned rooms for robing and line-up.
- 9 a.m. - Ceremony begins
- ~11 a.m. - Ceremony ends
- Freeman School Diploma Ceremony (all business degree canidates) - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Tickets are NOT required.
- Grad Images (www.gradimages.com) will photograph each candidate as the diploma is received. Graduates will receive a proof by mail/email within 14 days.
- 1:30 p.m. - Students report to assigned areas on Club Lounge level for instructions and line-up.
- 2:50 p.m. - Guests should be seated; the procession begins shortly.
- 3 p.m. - Procession and Ceremony begin (This time may be adjusted if the previous ceremony runs long.)
- ~5:30 p.m. - Ceremony ends; students pick up their diplomas in the St. Charles (undergraduate) and Bienville (graduate) Club Lounges.
Plans are subject to change; please check back frequently for any additions or changes to the schedule.
Last Updated 4/29/15