Energy Specialization Requirements for Undergraduates
A student must complete at least three courses (9 semester credit hours) from the folloing list of courses.
- ENRG 4100: Energy Markets, Economics, and Policy
- ENRG 4200: Energy Fundamentals and Trading
- ENRG 4410: Energy and Environmental Economics
- ENRG 4411: Energy Financial Modeling
- ENRG 4412: Energy Portfolio Management
- ENRG 4920: Energy Investment Banking
- ENRG 4930: Introduction to Electric Power Markets
- FINE 4140: Risk Management
- FINE 4160: Equity Analysis / Burkenroad Reports (1)
- FINE 4610: Darwin Fenner Student-Managed Fund (2)
Close this window
Students are required to serve as a financial analyst for an energy company. Burkenroad Reports covers approximately 25 small to mid-cap energy companies.
Students must focus on the energy sector. Participation in this course is by invitation only and is based on academic performance.
Students should submit any requests for waivers or deviations from these requirements in writing, addressed to "Energy Institute Faculty" at the Tulane Energy Institute, Mezzanine Level, Goldring/Woldenberg Hall II.