The Morton A. Aldrich Society, named after the first dean of the A. B. Freeman School of Business, was established in 1984 to recognize the generosity of alumni and friends who donate $1,500 or more within a single fiscal year to the Freeman School.
As an Aldrich Society Member, you are part of an elite group of supporters who keep the Freeman School running. Aldrich-level gifts directly offset operating costs, and allow the Freeman School the flexibility to meet the needs of our world-class students and faculty.
ALDRICH SOCIETY BENEFITS
- Annual on our Aldrich Society plaque, which is prominently displayed in the atrium of Goldring/Woldenberg Hall I.
- Publication in the Freeman magazine.
- Invitations to private Freeman School lectures, seminars, and events.
- Updates on Freeman School activities through mailings and publications.
- Access to the Career Management Center and the Turchin Library.
ALDRICH SOCIETY GIVING LEVELS
Dean's Circle - A gift of $25,000 or more
Society Benefactor - A gift of $10,000 or more
Society Fellow - A gift of $5,000 or more
Society Ambassador - A gift of $2500 or more
Society Member - A gift of $1,500 or more
Please contact Jesse Hartley, Director of Annual Fund, at 504-862-8477 with any questions, comments or concerns you may have regarding the Aldrich Society.