Support of the Freeman School's Annual Fund continues to ensure funding of valuable student programs, such as excellent student advising and career services; activities that encourage interaction among students, faculty and alumni; and unique programs like Burkenroad Reports; the Levy-Rosenblum Institute for Entrepreneurship; the Darwin Fenner Student-Managed Fund; Freeman Days in New York, Houston, D.C., and New Orleans; and the Freeman Distinguished Lecture Series. Gifts to Freeman also directly impact faculty recruitment, retention, and research.
Reasons to Support the Annual Fund
- Directly impact our rankings and increase the value of a Freeman School of Business degree
- Help us attract the best students and faculty
- Create opportunities for students and enable world-class programs
- Enable a rich tradition of scholarships and fellowships
- Help us remain at the forefront of technology
- Help us leverage additional funding from private sources
Please contact Jesse M. Hartley, Director of Business Annual Fund, at 504-862-8477 to obtain further information regarding the Freeman School of Business annual giving program.