| Computer Labs |
| Course Software | Support |
| MS Student Purchase Program | Policies |
| Freeman Network Printing Policies | Orientation |
| Notebook Computer Requirement | Hurricane Preparedness Info|
- Remember the Do's and Don'ts of file storage:
- Do store documents that you create on your H: drive. Be sure to create a folder for your files.
- Do backup your files to a removable media. This will also allow you to share data and large files with team members.
- Don't save files to your desktop. This may eventually prevent you from logging out and cause loss of data.
- Don't save files to H:profile or any folder with the word "profile". This folder is automated by the operating system and can be reconstructed or deleted at any time.
- Don't save files to the local hard drive (usually C: or D:) in the labs or class rooms. These drives are regularly reconstructed and overwritten. In addition, when you log on to a different computer, your files will not be available.