Master of Accounting Application
The Master of Accounting program is designed for those who plan to sit for the CPA and want to advance in a career in accounting. It is a full-time, 30 credit hour program which begins twice a year - August and January. Each student's curriculum is custom designed to meet his or her individual goals. The pre-requisite classes are Financial Accounting, Cost or Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting I & II. Applicants should also hold a bachelor's degree in business from an accredited institution in order to fulfill the other CPA requirements. CPA requirements, listed by state, can be reviewed by visiting: http://www.aicpa.org.
We complete and review applications with unofficial transcript/s and score reports; however, if admitted, all official credentials must be submitted prior to enrollment. Please do not submit paper credentials to our office, all required application credentials can be uploaded or self reported in the online application. Score reports can be submitted to us directly, but all other credentials should be submitted via the online application system. A complete application is sent to the Admissions Committee for review after the below credentials have been received by our office.
- Online Application Form ($125 application fee)
- Resume (uploaded online)
- One Essay (uploaded online)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (submitted online)
- Undergraduate Transcript/s from Accredited University (uploaded online)
- GMAT Score Report or GRE Score Report (uploaded online)
- TOEFL/IELTS Score Report (uploaded online, international students)*
- Affidavit of Support (uploaded online, international students)**
* The Freeman School requires the following minimum TOEFL scores: 600 (paper based); 250 (computer based); 100 (internet based). We require a minimum of 7 of on the IELTS. In order to be successful in this program your English language skills should be excellent.
** Since international applicants are not eligible for financial aid or fellowships in this program, the Affidavit of Support must also be provided along with copies of supporting financial documentation.
The Master of Accounting program starts in August and January.
Application - Spring AND FALL 2013
Click here for the online application for the Master of Accounting program beginning in January 2013. The deadline to apply is December 1, 2012 (November 1, 2012 for International applicants).
Click here for the online application for the Master of Accounting program beginning in August 2013. The deadline to apply is July 1, 2013 (April 1, 2013 for International applicants).
Click here to fill out an inquiry form if you are interested in receiving information on the Master of Accounting program. An admissions counselor will be in contact with you shortly.
For Domestic Inquiries:
For International Inquiries: