Master of Management in energy Application
Click here for the Summer 2013 application.
2013 application calendar
|Round 1||November 1|
|Round 2||February 1|
|Round 3||May 1*|
*after May 1 applications are reviewed as space becomes available.
We complete and review applications with unofficial transcript/s and self reported test scores; however, if admitted, official credentials must be submitted prior to enrollment. Please do not submit paper credentials to our office, all required application credentials can be uploaded or self reported in the online application. A submitted application is sent to the Admissions Committee for review upon receipt of the following credentials:
- Online Application Form ($125 application fee)
- Resume (uploaded online)
- One Essay (uploaded online)
- Letters of Recommendation (submitted online)
- Undergraduate Transcript/s from Accredited University (uploaded online)
- GMAT Score Report or GRE Score Report
- TOEFL/IELTS Score Report (international students)*
- Affidavit of Support (uploaded online, international students)**
* The Freeman School looks for the following base line TOEFL scores: 600 (paper based); 250 (computer based); 100 (internet based). We require a minimum of 7 on the IELTS. In order to be successful in this program your English language skills should be fluent.
** Since international applicants are not eligible for financial aid or fellowships in this program, the Affidavit of Support must also be provided along with copies of supporting financial documentation.
if you are interested in inquiring about the Master of Management in Energy program.
Lorraine S. Landry
Graduate Admissions Counselor
Office of Graduate Admissions
Freeman School of Business
Goldring/Woldenberg Hall I Suite 410
New Orleans, LA 70118-5669
Toll Free: 800.223.5402