Enhance your MBA with the Tulane Master of Global Management Option
Tulane MBA graduates are qualified to join a unique global program which offers experienced MBA and EMBA program participants access to a unique global strategy curriculum. Participants may complete any of the week-long courses listed below, or complete all to earn a second degree, the Tulane Master of Global Management (MGM). The Tulane Master of Global Management degree is accredited by AACSB. Participants will join other MBA/EMBA students and graduates from Tulane and our affiliated schools in Asia, Europe, and Latin America to form a unique international cohort.
The curriculum consists of six courses and a Global Team Project. Courses are taught by Tulane faculty, with the support of Tulane’s international alliance business schools, and are held at key business locations around the world. The six courses are offered in week-long intensive periods over an 18-month period in an executive format that is both convenient and accessible for working professionals.
Value of the Tulane Global MBA Option
- Unique global strategy curriculum & team consulting project;
- Recognized for international business by Financial Times;
- Cross-cultural team-building and leadership development;
- First-hand professional experiences at six important global business centers;
- Cohort of experienced students from the US, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and Asia;
- The Tulane University Master of Global Management degree.
||International Leadership, Ethics, and Teambuilding**
||Strategy for Emerging Markets
||Global Strategy and Competition
||Global Supply Chain
*Locations and course dates are subject to change.
**Course can be waived with departmental approval.
The program fee is $5,170 for each course taken or $31,000 for the entire program. This program fee includes tuition, books, and hotel plus two meals per day while traveling.