MASTER OF ACCOUNTING APPLICATION
Spring entry: The deadline to apply is December 1 (November 1 for International applicants).
Fall entry: The deadline to apply is July 1 (April 15 for International applicants).
We complete and review applications with unofficial transcript/s and score reports; however, if admitted, all official credentials must be submitted prior to enrollment. Please do not submit paper credentials to our office, all required application credentials can be uploaded or self reported in the online application. Score reports can be submitted to us directly, but all other credentials should be submitted via the online application system. A complete application is sent to the Admissions Committee for review after the below credentials have been received by our office.
- Online Application Form ($125 application fee)
- Resume (uploaded online)
- One Essay (uploaded online)
- One Letter of Recommendation (submitted online)
- Undergraduate Transcript/s from Accredited University (uploaded online)
- GMAT Score Report or GRE Score Report (uploaded online)
- TOEFL/IELTS Score Report (uploaded online, international students)*
- Affidavit of Support (uploaded online, international students)**
* The Freeman School desires the following minimum TOEFL scores: 610 (paper based); 253 (computer based); 102 (internet based). We require a minimum of 7.5 of on the IELTS. In order to be successful in this program your English language skills should be excellent.
** Since international applicants are not eligible for financial aid or fellowships in this program, the Affidavit of Support must also be provided along with copies of supporting financial documentation.