MASTER OF FINANCE APPLICATION
Summer 2013 Application Calendar
|Submission Date||Decision Notification||Commitment Deadline|
|November 1||January 15||March 15|
|February 1||March 15||April 15|
|May 1||June 1||June 15|
We do not offer a Fall enrollment in the MFIN program, the program begins each Summer in late June.
After May 1, domestic applications will be accepted on a space available basis. International applicants should apply no later than March 1 and are strongly encouraged to apply by February 1 to ensure visa processing.
Applicants must either hold a bachelor's degree or expect to receive a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution before they commence the MFIN program. College coursework demonstrating exceptional quantitative abilities is required as well as a strong GMAT score. No post graduate work experience is necessary; however, internship experience in a finance related field is a plus.
We complete and review applications with unofficial transcript/s and score reports; however, if admitted, all official credentials must be submitted prior to enrollment. Please do not submit paper credentials to our office, all required application credentials can be uploaded or self reported in the online application. Score reports can be submitted to us directly, but all other credentials should be submitted via the online application system. A complete application is sent to the Admissions Committee for review after the below credentials have been received by our office.
- Online Application Form ($125 application fee)
- Resume (uploaded online)
- One Essay (uploaded online)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (submitted online)
- Undergraduate Transcript/s from Accredited University (uploaded online)
- GMAT Score Report or GRE Score Report (uploaded online)
- TOEFL/IELTS Score Report (uploaded online, international students)*
- Affidavit of Support (uploaded online, international students)**
* The Freeman School requires the following minimum TOEFL scores: 600 (paper based); 250 (computer based); 100 (internet based). We require a minimum of 7 of on the IELTS. In order to be successful in this program your English language skills should be excellent.
** Since international applicants are not eligible for financial aid or fellowships in this program, the Affidavit of Support must also be provided along with copies of supporting financial documentation.