MASTER OF FINANCE APPLICATION Calendar
- Final International Application Deadline: March 15, 2014
- Final Domestic Application Deadline: May 15, 2014*
*After May 15, domestic applications will be accepted on a space available basis.
Applications are being processed on a rolling basis for the Summer 2014 application cycle. We strive to notify applicants of an admission decision within six to eight weeks of submitting a complete application.
Applicants must either hold a bachelor's degree or expect to receive a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution before they commence the MFIN program. College coursework demonstrating exceptional quantitative abilities is required as well as a strong GMAT score. No post graduate work experience is necessary; however, internship experience in a finance related field is a plus.
We complete and review applications with unofficial transcript/s and score reports; however, if admitted, all official credentials must be submitted prior to enrollment. Please do not submit paper credentials to our office, all required application credentials can be uploaded or self reported in the online application. Score reports can be submitted to us directly, but all other credentials should be submitted via the online application system. A complete application is sent to the Admissions Committee for review after the below credentials have been received by our office.
- Online Application Form ($125 application fee)
- Resume (uploaded online)
- One Essay (uploaded online)
- One Letter of Recommendation (submitted online)
- Undergraduate Transcript/s from Accredited University (uploaded online)
- GMAT or GRE Score Report (uploaded online)
- TOEFL or IELTS Score Report (uploaded online, international students)*
- Affidavit of Support (uploaded online, international students)**
* The Freeman School requires the following minimum TOEFL scores: 600 (paper based); 250 (computer based); 100 (internet based). We require a minimum of 7 of on the IELTS. In order to be successful in this program your English language skills should be excellent.
** Since international applicants are not eligible for financial aid or fellowships in this program, the Affidavit of Support form and copies of supporting financial documentation are required to complete the application for review.